I am so excited to FINALLY launch my beauty website and blog! It's always been a dream of mine to make others happy and now through beauty, I am able to do just that! So, to begin this journey I thought that it would be helpful for y'all to get to know the person behind Beauty by Ashley Prins.
10 Facts about Me!
1. I am the wife to a USN Sailor and we are stationed in Norfolk, VA. I'm lucky to have a soulmate that supports my love of make-up!
2. I am a mama to our sweet daughter, who is 1 and full of endless amounts of giggles and energy. She's also redheaded and the rumors are true, she's one little firecracker.
3. I'm a certified Recreational Therapist and used to work at a few rehabilitation facilities. I have always had a passion to help others and I miss being a TR!I am a stay at home mama now and that was what kick started my new company, Beauty by Ashley Prins.
4. I am passionate about issues related to pregnancy (postpartum depression/anxiety), breastfeeding, children and women's rights in general.
5. I am a HUGE ( and I mean HUGE) musical theater lover. If you know me (which you do now!) then you know that I have a love affair with Hamilton, Wicked, and Spring Awakening.
6. My love for musicals is so great that I used a lyric from Hamilton in my wedding vows to my husband.
7. I have been married twice now to the same man. Yes, you read that correctly! We got married at the courthouse and then had our dream wedding a few months later.
8. I could live on coffee and mexican food. My husband and I could eat mexican food for every meal and never get tired of it!
9. I almost always wear very dramatic winged liner. Most people who know me well look at me oddly when I don't wear it because it's just a part of my character after all these years.
10. I hope to inspire others with my love of all things beauty and make-up. My dream is start giving make-up lessons and potentially start a You-tube channel.
I hope this gives you a little insight to who I am and what I'm about! Stay tuned for more posts related to previous weddings, beauty reviews, and more!